Minirouteur keeps disconnecting

• JulienAllard

Hello,

My minirouter keeps disconnecting, meaning I have to reset it, go on the home page, type my password, my PIN and reactivate the connection. This up to 5 times a day. I have been sending mails since the beginning of my contract to Congstar and they told me:
    1 - Send it to be repaired, which I did
    2 - Try another proxy, which I did

And beside that, when it's actually working, it's slow that I cannot watch a video on Youtube in 480p.

Congstar now just keeps repeating those 2 solutions mentionned above over and over, and of course keep charging 30 euros monthly for that non working service.

So, what can I do ? Just keep paying for not having internet? Any chance I get a refund the few months without a working internet? And any chance to actually have a fix?

Thanks.

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen

Hi JulienAllard,
    would you please enter your name and phone number in your stored data so I can access your account?
    Greetings Steffi

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

• JulienAllard

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I actually chose to end my contract.
    Though, I've been told that my router lease cannot be ended. Do I really have to pay for 20 more months for a router that 1/ does not work properly and 2 / that I don't use anymore ?

• Hilfreichste Antwort
  • Sad to see you leave us :( .
    Without the necessary data I cannot access your account, so here are some helpful hints:.

How many times have you sent in the router?
    Have you tested the SIM card in your mobile phone to see if it works better with it?
    Do you use the tariff at the designated address and have you ever placed the router in a window or in another room?
    Are the access data for the Internet correctly stored in the router? These would be correct:

APN (auch Zugangspunkt genannt): statisch
    APN-Name: internet.t-mobile
    Zugangsnummer: *99#
    Benutzername: tm
    Benutzerpasswort: tm
    IP-Einstellung: dynamisch
    WINS-Einstellungen: dynamisch
    DNS-Einstellung: dynamisch
    Auth.protokoll-Einstellung: CHAP

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube