15 Euro gone for nothing

• Saicoth

Hi, in 31 October I changed my tariff from Prepaid Allnet L to Prepaid wie ich will 2 gen. I had like 2 days left with the old tariff, on November the 2nd I was charged 15 euro again for Allnet L then on Nov 4th I got the new tariff change and was charged again. My credit was around 23 euro and now I have 0.32 euro, wasn't even enough for the 100 minute/sms option, only surf option got activated.

So did I just lose 4 weeks of payment in 2 days? Why didn't the tariff change took place after my old already payed for tariff expired?

Thank you.

• Hilfreichste Antwort
  • Hey @Saicoth,

thank you for giving me the information. There has been some issues due to the overlapping. Your balance should be good now though. Please check and see if everything works now. Restart the phone if necessary. Please be aware that the fee for the minutes/sms of 1,95 Euros is still open and will be subtracted from your balance. This usually happens at night. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope it's all good now.

Take care

Kenan

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

• Saicoth

Hi, I just got a sms telling me that the minute/sms option will be activated. Thank you so much for the help and for acting so fast.

Wish you all the best.