Rechnungs- und Datenprobleme für neue SIM

• emilyo9715

I ordered a SIM card with the ALLNET Flat S Flex Plan and installed it with no problems. However, this was done on 28.10 and I still have not received an invoice. In addition, today I noticed that I can't use the internet at all if I am not using WLAN. I do not know if these are related, but is it possible there was problem charging my bank account? Or should I be patient and wait for the invoice? (I tried restarting my phone and the internet still did not work.)

Thank you,
    Emily

Ich habe eine SIM-Karte mit dem ALLNET Flat S Flex Plan bestellt und problemlos installiert. Dies geschah jedoch am 28.10. Ich habe noch keine Rechnung erhalten. Außerdem habe ich heute festgestellt, dass ich das Internet überhaupt nicht nutzen kann, wenn ich kein WLAN benutze. Ich weiß nicht, ob diese zusammenhängen, aber ist es möglich, dass ein Problem mit der Belastung meines Bankkontos aufgetreten ist? Oder sollte ich geduldig sein und auf die Rechnung warten? (Ich habe versucht, mein Telefon neu zu starten, und das Internet hat immer noch nicht funktioniert.)

Vielen Dank,
    Emily

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen

Hey emilyo9715,

do you want to continue in english or german? Both is possible.

I start in english - if that's a problem feel free to tell me and im repeating myself in german.

First of all: We need full customer information in your account. You only insert your customer number (Kundennummer). Please add your phonenumber and your full name in the same task. No worries: Only the team can see details in the "Vertragsdaten zur Legitimation"-Tab.

Thank you for your help.

Greetings
    Jonathan

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

• emilyo9715

Jonathan,

English, please! I added the contact info requested. Also to add to my post, I can't call anyone as well (which makes sense, I suppose).

Thank you,
    Emily

• Hilfreichste Antwort
  • Hello, Emily,
    your SIM card was suspended on 04.11. because of high costs for phone calls abroad and we were not sure if you are aware of the costs in this form.
    I will also write you an email with more information, also regarding the unblocking of your SIM.

Regarding the receipt of your invoice: As your contract started in October, you will receive your first invoice in the middle of this month.

Max

10390-congstar-hilfe-team-jpgIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube