Hi Lorenz,

I checked the website and it shows data has expired.

but as per Android OS data usage was way less than 100 MB, I feel data usage is not properly getting calculated ? Please look into my usage data.

So please clarify why billing cycle is from 6th of month instead of 1st?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Vikram

Dear Team,

I have 100 minutes of free call and 100 MB of data. But since last 2 days my mobile data has stopped working completely.

My phone shows data only 48 MB

So I can not see my billing cycle.

Please help with these problems. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Vikram

Hi Paul,

Thanks for detailed info, few last queries

1. Current balance in my account is 31.11 ( after recharge of 30 Euro last week )
    2. But there is no deduction of 4 euros from this for the month of may, please clarify why?
    3. Per my understanding my billing cycle is starting every month till its end right?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Vikram

Dear Team,

I was online for 30 Euro for my prepaid mobile but this amount is not deducted from my bank and still I can see credit of 30 Euro under " https://www.congstar.de/mycongstar/ "

1. please clarify this credit issue

2. Even after this credit, my account is not deducted monthly charges, please clarify this as well.

3. How can I view 6 month's bills?

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram

Hi Fynn,

Thanks for clarification, I will check back balance next week again.

Also please confirm that I have not wrongly set bank instruction to recharge for 15 euro each month, I just want to do recharge as per need basis & not each month.

Kind Regards,
    Vikram

Thanks for clarification.

I think it will be very helpful feature for pre-paid consumers as well. Instead of logging into the web browser each time, one can check voice usage through app itself.

Can you please clarify what happens once I exceed the limit I purchased in pre-paid ? Currently I've 100 min plan, after this money will be deducted from my account or I get warning message etc ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram

Dear Congstar team,

I have placed this request 2 weeks back just to update my name.

Even after 2 weeks this genuine request is not completed.

Please let me know if you need any further documents from my side.

My wife has moved to your service with 2 year contract and I also want to do the same. But this simple request is blocking me.

Kindly do the needful

Thanks again

Hi Bea,

Thanks for clarification. I am trying to get this done earlier as I had requested for contract extension with mobilcom few weeks back but cancelled after getting to know about Congstar.

Because of contract extension cancellation mobilcom is charging me more money.

Can you please ask your operations team to get the name change done by this week ?

Thanks again.

Regards,
    Vikram

Dear Madam/Sir,

It is more than a week, I had submitted documents to update last name.

Can you please help to get this done at the earliest ? As my old contract is getting over this month end and I need to shift to your company.

I am not sure why it is taking more than week even when I had 2 years contract with old company and all the necessary documents in place.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram