Meine Sim Karte wird nicht erkannt

• Akidaraa

Ich habe das Nexus4 und hier einen Tarif abgeschossen für das Handy, Nachdem ich die mir zugesandte Sim-Karte eingesetzt habe, steht jedoch noch immer Keine Sim Karte erkannt :( . Woran könnte das liegen? :D

• Mirko F.

Hallo Akidaraa,

Hast du die Karte schon mal in einem anderen Handy getestet? Geht es dann?

• Amirrima

HELLO
    I BY ONE INTERNET STICK AND ACTIVATE SIM KART AND I RECIEVE ONE EMAIL FROM YOUR COMPANY BUT MY SIM KARTE DON'T ACTIVATED YET.
    ##SIM KARTE NICHT ERKANNT##

• Sebastian F.

Hello Amirrima,

welcome to our forum!

I have checked your data and the sim card is listed as activated. Did you try connecting to the internet with the stick after you got that mail?

• Sebastian F.

What kind of OS (operating system) are you using? Can you try if it works on a different computer?

• Amirrima

I USING WINDOWS 7 32BIT and now I try in another device with win8 but SIM KART don't work and the light is red

• Justus B.

Hi Amirrima,

since Sebastian is off duty for today, i'll try my best to help you out. :P
    Are you sure that you have the latest driver installed on your computer? Also, have you tried using the Sim-Card with a cell phone instead of the stick?
    If you haven't, please do so and tell me what happened.

Kind regards,
    Justus

• Amirrima

I'M TRY IN MY SMARTPHONE AND SAY NO SIM KART.
    I DOWNLOAD LAST VER FROM YOUR FROUM AND UPDATE THEM.

• Justus B.

your customer data tell me that your sim card is indeed activated, so your smartphone should be able to at least recognize it.
    does your cell phone have a sim-lock maybe?

• Amirrima

I THINK YOUR SIMKARTE IS DAMAGED . I CHANG MY SIMKART WITH CONGSTAR SIM KART AND MY ANSWER IS NO SIMKART AND IN STICK I REED NO SIM KARTE AND IN ANOTHER DEVICE IS NO SIM KARTE
    WHAT YOU THINK??

• Justus B.

alright, it seems like your sim card is defective in some way. we can replace it, but i need you to use our customer chat do initiate this process. if you click on the bubble at the very top (the one that says "live support chat") you will directly be linked to an open slot.

Regards,
    Justus

• Thomas M.

Hello Amirrima,

As Justus wrote...

Zitat

if you click on the bubble at the very top (the one that says "live support chat") you will directly be linked to an open slot.

The chat is acquirable between 11-21 oclock. If it says "IM GESPRÄCH", refresh your browser by pressing F5, till it says "ONLINE".

Good Luck!