How to get new contract

• vikramvi

Hi,

Can you please let me know how to apply for new contract ?

I have existing contract with mobilcom and it's getting over soon, will be needing a new one.

Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • Hello vikramvi and welcome to our forum :thumbup:

first you have to choose a suitable tariff for your needs. It is also very important to choose a payment modality.

We've got congstar prepaid. May you know this kind of payment modality, if not I'll explane it:
    With a congstar Prepaid contract, you have to charge a voucher first and you can establish connections with a positv voucher only.

On the other hand, we've got "normal" contracts with a payment modality by monthly bills.
    For this kind of contact, we call "postpaid", you'll have to have a german address.

Both, prepaid and postpaid, can be ordered on our online-shop (http://www.congstar.de). And you can close a deal at one of many "Telekom-Shops", too.

Usually you can buy a congstar Prepaid everywhere, you can buy a voucher. This site will help you to find the next Shop:
    https://www.congstar.de/hilfe-…/prepaid-guthaben-kaufen/

Best regards,
    Fynn

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

• Hi vikramvi,

if you have all the necessary documents you can just order the contract via our website. Just click on in den Warenkorb on the site you linked in your last post.
    Or you could also use our Chat to place your order. In order to do so please click Jetzt Chat starten below Bestell-Chat.

Kind regards,
    Harry

• vikramvi

Hi Harry,

I tried chat but support person couldn't chat in English. I'm sorry but my Deutsch is not that good :( .

Do you have any email where I can send scanned documents; get it verified and get new contract ?

thanks again.

Regards,
    Vikram

• Hilfreichste Antwort
  • Hi vikramvi,

when you order a contract online there are two methods of identifcation:

Sofort Ident (direct ident): You can choose this option if you use online banking. You get verified by logging in to your online banking account.

Postident: if you choose this option the mailman will check your documents before handing you out your order.
    If you're an EU citizen you'll need an EU identification card together with a registration card or vehicle registration certificate.

Kind regards,
    Harry

• vikramvi

Hi Harry,

I tried to order online but your online order is not working properly.

Your previous phone number on this page , first field I entered 030 and later my berlin mobile number, then I choose Mobilcom but it's not accepting the input.

can you please check if there is bug on this page :( ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram

• Hi vikramvi,

you'll need to fill in the first part of your phone number (the first 4 digits) in the first field and the second part in the second field.
    So for example if your phone number is 1151 1234567 you'd have to put 1151 into the first field and 1234567 into the second one.

The area code of your city is irrelevant when you're ordering a mobile contract.

Kind regards,
    Harry