New pre-paid connection activated, need info related to it

• vikramvi

Dear Madam / Sir,

Today I have activated pre-paid account with the number of md to congstar.

Please clarify a few queries related to it

1. Is there an app to view usage? ( calls , data )

2. Do I need to recharge each month or it will be automatically deducted from my bank account ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram

• Kim S.

• Hilfreichste Antwort
  • Hello vikramvi,

our congstar app is avaible für Android and iOs.

There is the possibility for an automatic charging every month, but you need to initialize that function. To start the monthly charging, you need to go to your meincongstar Bereich (or the app) and follow the steps of the "Initialisierungsaufladung". This first charging prozess take up to 12-14 days, due to the verification of your bankaccount. As soon as the first charge prozess is finished, the monthly charging can be initiated.

Greeting,
    Kim S. :)

• vikramvi

Hi Kim,

Guten morgen, thanks for clarification.

I've installed app on my android phone. But I could not goto screen to find info about total number of calls made in current month.

Can you please clarify how to get this info from the the app ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram

Hi vikramvi,

the consumption indicator for minutes with a prepaid tariff isn't implemented yet. It's only implemented for postpaid tariffs.
    You can view a usage data overview in your customer account though. Log in here: click
    Go to "Meine Produkte" -> "bearbeiten" behind your mobile number. There you find a point called " Nutzungsdaten einsehen".
    After you accepted the data storage you have the possibility to check ur calls there in the future. The usage data will be stored for 80 days.

Please take into account, that the usage data overview is only implemented in the desktop version of the customer center.

Greetings,
    Bea

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

• vikramvi

Thanks for clarification.

I think it will be very helpful feature for pre-paid consumers as well. Instead of logging into the web browser each time, one can check voice usage through app itself.

Can you please clarify what happens once I exceed the limit I purchased in pre-paid ? Currently I've 100 min plan, after this money will be deducted from my account or I get warning message etc ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram

Hi vikramvi,

after you exceeded your 100 minutes you pay 0,09 € per minute which will be deducted from your account, you won't get a warning message.
    When you exceed your data volumen, the data speed will be reduced but you dont have to pay extra.

best regards,
    Bea

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube