Need Info about Billing Cycle and Recharging ( Prepaid connection )

• vikramvi

Dear Madam / Sir,

Please clarify below

1. I have prepaid number and it is activated from 13th March. Is the billing cycle end of March of 13th Apr ?

2. As this is my prepaid account, how to recharge each month ? Will congstar takes money automatically or I need to pay from my bank ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikram

• Hilfreichste Antwort
  • Hello vikramvi,

1. The options have a cycle of 30. days so the exact date can vary since not every month has 30 days. Sadly i cant name you the exact date because your e-mail adress here don't match the one in your customer center. As soon as you adjusted your e-mail adress we can find your customer account via forum. (click on your name in the upper right hand corner -> click "Profil bearbeiten" -> click "Benutzerkonto" -> adjust e-mail adress)

2. You can recharge your account automatically every month you have initialize that function. Log into your customer center

There is the possibility for an automatic charging every month, but you need to initialize that function. To start the monthly charging, you need to go to your meincongstar Bereich (or the app) and follow the steps of the "Initialisierungsaufladung". Click on "Meine Produkte" -> "bearbeiten" next to your number -> "Guthaben aufladen".
    This first charging takes up to 14 days, due to the verification of your bankaccount. After this you can find the monthly charge at the same point.

Greetings Bea

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

• vikramvi

Thanks for reply, I have updated my email id.

Please clarify how to check my current balance and can I pay onetime payment of say 50 Euro ? So I don't have to worry about credit being not sufficient.

Thanks again.

Regards,
    Vikram

• Eric F.

Hello vikramvi,

you can check your current balance by calling 9577 or dialing *100# and the possible charges are 15€, 30€ or 50€

You can find further informations by clicking HERE.

Kind Regards
    Eric