Roaming in der EU

• venticaramel

Hallo!

Ich bin etwas ratlos, was das Thema Roaming in der EU angeht.

Wie ich verstanden habe, ist es auf meinem Plan enthalten, um mein Telefon innerhalb der EU zu verwenden.

Dennoch wurde ich auf 3 verschiedenen Rechnungen über die Nutzung von Anrufen und SMS-Versand berechnet.

Ich habe bereits mehrere Themen auf der Constar-Seite und im Forum gelesen.

Ich bin mir also bewusst, dass WLAN-Call die Art der Abrechnung ändert. So wie es von Deutschland aus war.

Und weiß auch, dass aus einem anderen EU-Land als Deutschland in ein Land, das nicht auf der Liste steht, auch Land 1 abgerechnet wird.

Aber, soweit ich mich erinnere, benutze ich mein Telefon außerhalb Deutschlands und innerhalb der EU kaum. Ich benutze normalerweise keine Wi-Fi-Verbindungen, also ist WLAN-Calling ausgeschlossen. Und ich erhalte normalerweise nur Anrufe von Restaurants, um Reservierungen zu bestätigen, oder rufe mein Hotel an, um etwas zu bestätigen.

Ist es möglich, dass diese Gebühren überprüft werden können?

Und wenn ich etwas übersehe, könnten Sie mir erklären, was ich übersehe?

Ich werde eine Zusammenfassung der Gebühren der letzten 12 Monate beim Roaming erstellen:

März/22 0,23

Mai/22 0,95

Juni/22 1,77

August/22 0,68

September/22 1,49

Dezember/22 1,78

Dankeschön

Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen

In welchen Ländern der EU wurden denn die kostenpflichtigen Gespräche geführt. Wenn du einen Postpaidvertrag hast ist z.B. das telefonieren in der Schweiz kostenpfliichtig da dieses kein Mitglied der EU ist. Ebenso gibt es Sonderrufnummern die kostenpflichtig sein können. Bei SMS fallen mir zudem Drittanbieter ein die z.B. Parkgebühren über die Telefonrechnung einziehen.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Linda () aus folgendem Grund:
    Username entfernt

• Hilfreichste Antwort
  • Hey,

die Nummer auf deinem Einzelverbindungsnachweis sieht schwer nach Brasilien aus, wenn ich mich da jetzt nicht ganz täusche. Das ist echt nicht in der EU 😅.

Generell gilt auch, dass das Roaming nicht greift, wenn du von Deutschland aus im Ausland anrufst.

Grüße Conny

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Linda () aus folgendem Grund:
    Username entfernt

• Kenan

Hat einen Beitrag als hilfreichste Antwort ausgewählt.

So, I don't understand why this post can not be deleted. It hardly will help other members of the forum because it is a very specific question.

More than that, there are personal information written on the post. In this case is my name and last name.

Therefore, I am trying one last time directly with you guys, if you can, please, delete the whole post, or at least, my personal data.

venticaramel I can’t see any personal data which maybe cause any privacy problems.

In 2nd and 3rd Post there are references to username of first post. But the account of first post was changed and deleted. So the reference doesn’t work anymore.

We don’t know if you are the same user as in first post. Yeah, you chose the same user name… but every one could have chosen the same name.

Anyway - for usernames should every time used nicknames and no real names

Hello @venticaramel

I have deleted the mentioned username in both posts, but I will not delete the whole thread.

Greetings Linda

11871-congstarhilfe4-pngIch bin hier - um dir zu helfen!
    Damit ich auf dein Kundenkonto zugreifen darf, trage bitte deine Daten in dein Forenprofil ein.
    Gut zu wissen: Allgemeine Themen | Tarif- & Produktberatung | Homespot-Tarife | DSL & Festnetz | Handys
    Schau mal rein: Thema der Woche | Created | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

1. According with GDPR Art. 17 § 1 (a) I have the right to obtain the erasure of the post because ir is no longer necessary.

2. The post created by me is itself personal data.

3. The forum is a channel that the company "Congstar" choose to have to answer the client regarding real contractual problems.

4. The matter was solved and will not be helpful for other forum participant, because it is very specific and the answer is not explaining much. For contrast, there are many forum discussions regarding Roaming in the EU, and this one is by far not the most enlightening.

5. Therefore, the post is no longer necessary.

6. I request the deletion of post written by me. Or alternatively, for them to be turn not public.

According with GDPR Art. 17 § 1 (a) I have the right to obtain the erasure of the post because ir is no longer necessary.

you have the right of deleting of your personal data. There are no more personal data. Your name was removed and any other information have no connection to your person.

The post created by me is itself personal data.

No. It is your post. But no personal data. Personal data are your name, your address, phone number, birthday date, and so on. A post in a forum can’t be personal data. Never!

See Art. 4 GDPR:

personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person“

You’ve chosen a public forum for your question. At registration you had to accept the terms of use. You accepted them.

You also had information that it is a public forum where every person can read postings.

The terms of use translated by Google:

The user grants congstar the non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, transferrable and sub-licensable right, unlimited in terms of time and access volume, to use the content posted by him in full or in part within the framework of the support forum and for advertising/marketing for congstar.